Sunday, November 16, 2008


Celine,

you are so sultry and so so fresh. this picture says it all. Your big hair and serious facial expressions suck me right in. I can't wait to see you next week, even though your moves are usually awkward and random. I heart you anyway.

see you soon,

shannon

10 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I'm seriously obsessed. Christian and my mom make fun of me. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you're seeing her. I went three times in Las Vegas. Have the funnest time... can't wait to hear about it.

nicole said...

I have never jumped on the Celine boat. BUt I am sure she is as sultry and fresh as you say. I love that you are a fan. Is mike too?

Tanner Family said...

I seriously cannot wait for this evening of bliss. I hope Mike and Brandon don't mind us bealting out the words to every song, yes I know all the words to every song. Hopefully she does one from her Christmas album!!

Anonymous said...

Rub it in brit .. i know i have already seen her, but still. I love her. You guys will have so much fun!

Megan and Mike said...

it's been a while, just wanted to say hi and you look so cute!

sarah marie. said...

rolling.

The Larsons said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's no Brittany Spears when it comes to her moves! I'm beside myself since she announced she would not be coming to Omaha due to vocal trouble... good thing she rescheduled for Feb.. I'm so excited you and Britt get to go, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Lisa said...

I love that you are going. Please have some kind of recording device so we can hear you singing along with her.

Erin said...

omg!! how was it?? i am seeing her on december 2nd! ily. i miss you.

nicole said...

so .... how about tonight you update your shnog about the celine concert. and the snow. and you and mike. weekend wrap up maybe? that would be nice. ok?

love you.
miss you.
you are bomb.
see you in seven.