Sunday, November 2, 2008

27


Today is a special day . My hub hit 27. He is such a good one. I sure picked right. He is funny and charming. He always wants to make others happy. I wish I could have taken him to serendipity. He would have loved that. happy birthday sweet peach. I love you.

9 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

so glad we could kind of celebrate with you guys! It was so fun to see you.

nicole said...

Happy Birthday Mike D! We were saying last night we are bummed we are not there to celebrate with you this year. And are you seriously 27?? Crazy. We have been friends since you were 16 or 17! Time flies.

We miss you guys. Is it the holidays yet so we can see you ?

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday michael!

Erin said...

happy bday to your sweet peach! what a dream!!!

Swaner Family said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

Fuller Family said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Scott tried calling last night, but I am sure you were partying! The kids say Happy Birthday. (Since Mike seems to be a favorite with them!! Of course, you too, Shannon!!) Stop by for yogurt on your drive for Thanksgiving so we can see you:)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Mikey. I can't believe you are 27, seriously where did the time go. I swear we were just in Miss Chien's class as 14 and 16 year olds. Anyway, happy happy birthday.

Tanner Family said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Wish we were there to celebrate it with you, maybe next year when you live down the street...