
Today is morgs day. She is one of my most favorite people. I love her energy and spunk. Never a dull moment. Love you shmorgs
Last weekend we met up with our godchildren. I was obsessed. We didn't take a lot of pictures because when I was not holding one I was with the other.
This is what mike and I would look like if we had twin boys. don't worry that while we ate people stared and smiled at them. I kept wanting to claim them as my own. You know, pick them up if they are fussy, put the bink in the mouth, call them by name.... but I resisted. ( oh and these tears were sad tears as we were leaving them shortly following this picture)
These are the real parents. Julie is tiny. They are both so good with these babies. I was sad to see these four go. Mike had to hear me say how I want twins the whole way home. (I think ben was waving to me in this picture)

AND... this place was delicious.
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Morgan, and I can't get over those twin boys, they are so cute!!
I need you having twins. Make it happen. I guess there are some twins in the Davis fam?? I just heard that.
Although I don't get political on my blog, I don't mind doing it on yours. Anyway, I hated the voting process this year. . . . Obama and McCain? This is who we came up with? Seriously!??!? Anyway, you can bet I didn't jump on the Obama bandwagon. I'll gladly take back my words if he actually manages to pull of paying for my gas, mortgage and healthcare while simultaneously lowering taxes. Apparently he's a miracle worker, that Obama.
ohhh shanzzzie i love you too.
so fun to see those pictures. and yes, Ben told me he was waving at you.
Post a Comment