I love being in provo with jenny, she is so much fun and she is so nice to everyone she meets. She always has something good to say about someone else. You could just hang out with her for hours. Mike is always wanting to call jenny on the weekends to hang out. I Love you sis. Happy birthday!
This thrill is not with me in provo. I wish. Nic is one of the greatest friends anyone could have. She amazes me how she can make every person feel like they are her best friend in the world. What a great quality to have. I say it every year but I love that we are family now and can't wait for our little ones to play together. love you nic.
5 comments:
You stop with this. Too sweet.
Happy Birthday Jenny!! Wish we could celebrate together in provs ...
Got to love the round pregnancy face ... But I'd do it all over again for my cute Presley girl.
Thanks Shanny. Love you.
now, go update your blog.
oh my goodness...
this is just too much. Thanks Shannon, you are so sweet and nice to do a b-day shout out to Nicole and Me. I love you : )
Happy Birthday to you too Nicole!
Happy birthday to these two beauties. You are so sweet to give everyone birthday shout outs. Love you slig.
i forgot you had a blog. happy birthday girls!
Post a Comment