Monday, January 5, 2009

week with the davis'

We spent christmas with the davis fam this year. It was so fun to be together and watch Mike and all his brothers interact. He loves nothing more then being with his brothers. So I maybe only got pictures of the kids not the brothers. Forgive me. This is mostly for the moms of these little dreams to see how cute the kids they birthed are. I can't tell you how much I loved all of them. They are so sweet and good hearted. Tony and Suzanne were great to host christmas this year. It was awesome. The days were packed and kept us all going all day. I wish it was not so rare to get everyone together.



The older cousin girls...

The only boy cousins, surrounded by girls these poor guys


The younger girls, Olivia


and Zoie

Mike and Aerie.

Mike and Ike


Sister-in-laws, probably talking about childbirth or some other scary thing :)Suzanne and Luke



Tony and Steven trying to catch a bird/kill one



The hub and myself


    Anna banana, just relaxing.


Luke and Will



The youngest cousins... Ruby and mom Lori


and.... presley with mommy nicci



luke and ike enjoying life.


Olivia giving the best face of the week. I love a good challenge. You have to earn it with her.

then at the end of the week.... she loved me... hence the comfortable hand on my leg. love her. best friends

10 comments:

nicole said...

Such a great week. We didn't get to say goodbye to you guys. A few things ...

I was rolling at the shot of Tony, Steven and the birds.

Probably the nastiest picture of me I've ever seen. Diet starts tomorrow.

You really did win Olivia over by the end of the week, she was obsessed with you.

All these kids are darling, I miss them like I miss you. Move to LA.

Tanner Family said...

Wow those kids have really grown up! I am glad you guys had fun, you married into a great family!

Ashly said...

looks like you guys had a great time. that pic of nicole and presley is so cute with both of them smiling! gotta love getting together with family for the holidays. really is one of the best things ever!

Audrey Crisp said...

fun! love all the fun pics on the beach! Happy new year! tell mike hi!

Swaner Family said...

Fun! Good to see you for once in my married life. Wow, lots of kiddles on Mike's side of the fam. Your's too i guess! Well it looks like the trip was fun. Brandon and I got home on Sunday. I'm homesick already. Ahh...to live in CA again...

Rich and Lisa Davis said...

Thanks for sharing. I alway enjoy peaking in on your life.

Erin said...

fun! i miss you.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

love that little olivia! her hand really did look so comfortable on your leg.

The Moons said...

how is my little shannon doing? last time i saw you was at kristen and richy's wedding! what is new my long lost friend?

scott and linds said...

now that looks like fun! what a cute family! Looks like you guys are doing so good- hope we get to see you soon!!!