Monday, September 22, 2008

fedex delivered

So I usually am not a sucker for work out videos. They have proven to be lame and pointless for my needs. However, while sitting on my rump this past week (thanks to an unfortunate mishap), I came across a recent Oprah with Gwyneth Paltrow and her incredible bod. Now, I am no idiot... I know she has personal chefs/trainers and 15 hours a day to work out. BUT this Tracy Anderson trainer chick went through one of the workouts she does with her and I am convinced that this is the way...and maybe only eating carrot sticks. She also has a post pregnancy DVD for all you post prego mamas.



Although, now that I think about it, I have not even tried them yet. So let me get back to you in about 6 weeks.

10 comments:

nicole said...

Shann! I am cracking up right now because we are the same person. I too saw that workout of Gwyneth's and I can not get it out of my head. That gym, those bands. the butt crunches -? the dancing. All of it. So you better believe I ordered the videos that night. I was really hoping they would get here today, I ordered two, but I really want the post pregnancy workout too...

Have you gotten yours yet?? Do you like? I can't wait for us to be as long and lean as Ms. Paltrow.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Shannon, it was great to see you at the football game the other night and somewhat catch up. It had been forever. Those videos sound fun. :) I am doing the Total Body workout on BYU TV every morning at 10am. It's the cheap way. They have some really fun ones though. My favorites are on the excercise ball and the kickboxing. My parents do them too but at 6am. Ya right! :) Hope to see you again soon.

Tanner Family said...

Send it my way

Brooke Fuller said...

Did Brittany seriously just say that?? SHE MUST BE ON SOMETHING! ^^^^

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

crystal- you will have to tell us the next game of kyles you go to so we can see your little babe again.
nic-I am rolling that you got them too. HA I love it

Lisa said...

I SAW IT TOO, and I thought it looked like the best work out, especially with the band things they were using and the awkward prancing/dancing. Crank up the thermostat to 80 degrees and we are having work out time together.

sarah marie. said...

is that erin in the back with the black boots on? and can i please join you with this?

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

your post inspired me to order the post pregnancy one. thank you very much.

Fuller Family said...

Please let me know if they are worth getting! With 3 kiddos I need any stay-at-home work-out I can get. Seriously! I am cracking up, by the way, at your poor back. You and Scott both. He has been down ALL weekend (and did I say ALL??) with a back injury. He couldn't move either. His was from playing football though. Hope you are feeling better now!

naomi megan. said...

so how were these videos now a few weeks later? i'm so curious. i need something like that in my life. i tried to run up the subway steps just last night and had to take a breather at the top because of a side ache. yeah- i need a better workout. so let me know.

and hope you're well.