Sunday, September 28, 2008

body worlds.


Mike, Jenny and I went to the Body World Exhibit up in Salt Lake yesterday.  It was so awesome. I always wanted to go in NY but never did. The whole exhibit took us like 2 hours to go through. We went over the human body from start to finish and how each system works. What more could you ask for? They even had a fetus from 5 weeks up until 32 weeks. Babies really are the greatest miracles.

 The most interesting part to me was how much they emphasized how an optimistic attitude can impact a persons health and is one of the top ways to prevent heart disease.  So all the water, exercise and vegetables you eat cannot compensate for a pessimistic outlook on your life. That was really inspiring to me.  I basically walked out wondering how anyone could doubt that there is a God in heaven. 

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i think brian and i need to go.

g.lock said...

so cool. glad you guys enjoyed it. i've been really wanting to go!

McGraths said...

We'll have to have you and Mike over for dinner soon. Then I'll make you whatever you want!

nicole said...

I am jealous, I have been dying to go to that exhibit.