these two are hilarious. I finally met up with them at the world famous pizzeria 712 a week or so ago. 712 never disappoints.
I love them. they make me laugh and are so fun to be around.
then these two came to town
we bowled... not my best day in the alley
we watched nervously as the cougars barely came out on top. ;) 59-0. It was the most fun I have had at a football game.
this picture was taken shortly after I got into a fight with a fan sitting in front of me... FYI.... If you wait until half time to show up... your seats will be taken. don't tell me you don't care and to get over it. not on my watch. Basically, mike had to step in to stop me from throwing down. kidding. not really though
walking to church. love this fall thing in provo.
ended it with the creamery on 9th. I am thrilled that these two are back in provo. I miss them when they leave me.
7 comments:
I love how BYU football brings out the best in you. One time I was walking in front of a fan from the other team who was going on and on about Mormons and how BYU sucks. Something came over me and I turned and screamed, "Hey, back off!" He looked genuinely scared. It was hilarious.
So happy your sibs are back up with you. And how fun for Brittany and Brandon to visit.
I love the walk to church... this post is making me miss our life in provs!
And, I would have done anything to be there for the fight. You should have thrown down. Imagine that action shot for the blog.
i miss you. come home for a visit please.
i am obese. your hair looks incredible at the game. and britney looks the bomb in her dress.
um well i wasn't there and i am still bitter about it. Yes, it looked like you guys had fun but i am still bummed. I miss you
Oh no little Slig. Don't you dare get in a fight, not without a little slig back up. I love your passion though, always have.
Love Cait, Ali & Sarah, love the family visits, and love love love the fall in Provs. Get ready for hanging out with me, non-stop in t-minus 8 days. See you at Cafe.
Oh how I loved visiting you and Mike! Just for a split second I wished I lived in Utah to be closer to you but then I got over it because I remembered how its going to snow in a couple weeks. Love you, miss you!
im so sad i wasnt at dinner with you guys, ahh. instead i was hitting a mother freakin deer.
Post a Comment