
I have seen mostly all of the documentaries done about 9/11. Everyone should see United 93. It gave me chills the whole time I watched it. I still cannot wrap my mind around how it must have been for people on those planes, in the trade center buildings, or in the city. My heart really aches for the families of all those people that were victims of such evil acts, including the people who died trying to rescue them.
4 comments:
this was on tv the other night and PJ and I stayed up and watched it during feedings. so crazy and heartbreaking
maybe i'll netflix it.
we took your advice and rented this movie last night. wow. i was on the edge of my seat/couch. i can't even imagine. i have been meaning to watch this for a while.
wow. thanks.
This movie is a must, though I must say that I left the theater with a migraine afterwards. It was so heart wrenching, but worth seeing to get a grasp on just what evil really is. So sad.
Post a Comment