

so this morning I decided to bend down to pick up my clothes for work. It seems that was a bad idea. I felt a rip in my lower back and that was that. I can't stand up straight or lay down flat. I feel like I am 90 yrs old. so after a trip to the urgent care and a bottle of muscle relaxers, I am still half laying half sitting on my couch watching biggest loser. (rightfully so)
word to the wise.... stretch it out daily as illustrated above. maybe I also need to work on getting my abs in check. jude.
7 comments:
That picture made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard! You are 90 for throwing your back out as you bent over! I hope with some pain meds, a warm bath, and a little tlc from mike you will be back to normal!
what?? are you ok? we really are getting old.
seriously rolling at that top photo. i'm so sorry shan..i'll be over soon.
hahaha you are hilarious. When did this happen?! I am calling you after my class...
its a good thing you got that wonder of a heating pad!
So sorry you're layed out flat. But I am rolling that you said jude at the end of your post. Just like one of the family. :)
What the..? You threw your back out? So sorry Shan. I still don't understand how you could have done that.
hahahah... getting old shannon. It's time to face the facts.
Post a Comment