Sunday, February 3, 2008

winter winter go away


This is what I wake up to each morning.



This was the weather nicole and I encountered while driving home tonight. It really is starting to be a joke how many storms have rolled through here this winter. Its not good for the soul. global warming? pfffffff





I forgot to post my winning sweater from my work christmas party back in december. Mike thought people would think his was sick but no one commented. I think they all thought he was dead seriously just wearing a red and white sweater. ha. We stayed at the homested in Heber. Our place was so cute from the outside... buttttttt not so much once you got inside. I need a vacation. I need a cruise - A warm sunny, fabulous cruise.

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

give mike's sweater to me..i love it

nicole said...

I love what you did with MIke's 2006 christmas sweater. And I will have to tell my mom to check in on your bog to see her sweater from the 70's on Mike. I love it. Driving last night? Scary.

Erin said...

that snow is out of control ridiculous. i pretty much wanted to slit my wrists while dealing with it this past weekend. atleast you were there to brighten my spirits! and chello...checked my inbox this morning. saw no orange pics...get on it sister. LOVE YOU!!

Ash and Christian said...

Nastiest sweater I've ever seen. The teddy bears, the bells, the wreath, and the giant Santa? I can't handle it.

Tanner Family said...

Oh how I do not miss Utah, I just can't do the snow. That sweater is so nasty, and of course Mike chooses one that is tight haha!

Rae said...

That's seriously sick.

PJ and Julie said...

The best part is that while I was a teacher sweaters like those were not scarce among the faculty. You just need matching bell earrings and a necklace.