Friday, January 18, 2008

some people I like...

my favorite girls




our family photo


my favorite face by jacob tanner




                                               
Christmas Eve talent by the boys....
So it seems I have nothing to post... its winter in Provo and my camera freezes everytime I try to use it.

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

rolling at the video. and i want to kiss jake's face.

nicole said...

the fuller girls are way too hot.

Tracy said...

sounds like Christmas at the Fuller's is PRETTY WILD! :) That little Jake is a doll. And you girls are like clones of eachother...like the Stepford wives...in a good way. :)

Erin said...

ha - seriously dying at this video. omg. seriously. is that mike on the right? such a freak. you are a lucky woman...

Rae said...

Loving the video. I miss hanging out at the Fullers'.

Rae said...

PS Hey, has anyone ever told you that you and Jenny look like twins?

Tanner Family said...

You should have put Peter's solo on the blog talk about a knee slapper. Please tell me you are coming home for your birthday!

The Plewe Clan said...

The family photo is AWESOME! I cannot believe how much the girls look like eachother!