So I gave up a little while ago on my dream of being a nurse. I just didn't want to deal with working full time and trying to do nursing school. BUT I have decided that its time to make my dream a reality. So what if we live on the street so I can go to school. no big deal.
Monday, February 4, 2008
the decision has been made
So I gave up a little while ago on my dream of being a nurse. I just didn't want to deal with working full time and trying to do nursing school. BUT I have decided that its time to make my dream a reality. So what if we live on the street so I can go to school. no big deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
You Go!! My dream of being a Shamu Trainer at Sea World has yet to be fulfilled...but you have inspired me! j/k :) I think you would be a really great nurse. By the way...love the picutre...very calming and soothing. :)
Thank you! The future health of my children is now in your hands... no pressure. But really, you are going to be great at this, and nothing better than having a dr and a nurse in the family. Now all we need is a pilot.
I am so proud of you but the selfish side of me is wondering if that means you are staying in Utah longer?? Please say it ain't so. They have great schools in California!
umm..excuse me..were you going to tell me this or..?
Congrats on fulfilling your DREAM! I think it is awesome and now is he time to do it because it only gets harder the longer you wait!!!
PS...your picture on the top of your blog is soooo cute!
omg - shann i am so excited! shoot for the stars! ha.
I am so proud of you little Slig. Paging Shannon Davis RN... STAT. It has a nice ring to it. Miss you.
yeahhhhh shannnzy you go girl!
you are bomb.... i wish you were with us...
That is awesome! You will be a great nurse, and your kids will benefit from all of your knowledge someday...especially if they are anything like mine (accident prone!). And by the way the video of you and Mike made me cry I was laughing so hard. I could hardly wait for Trent to get home to show it to him. You crack me up!
~Kris
I keep meaning to write you and tell you congrats on school! I think that's awesome! I almost did nursing too- let me know how it goes. When do you start?
Hey Cuz,
It's been awhile! Good for you on the career goal, you will be great! Does this mean you and Mike will be in Utah longer? I can't tell you how hard I laughed at the video you two! How is married life treating you? Well, I finally got with the program and composed a little blog. www.mattandashleylarson.blogspot
Hope to hear from you soon. Give Mike a hello from us.
Luv u tons!
Hey Shannon- Good to hear from you and to see your cute blog too. Congrats on being a married woman now:) I don't think I have seen you since you two got married:) You are a darling couple. Good for you for deciding to go to nursing school. My mom is a nurse and it has been soooo helpful. It is worth it even just to learn things for your own fam:) TAke care*
send me an email to plewefamily1@yahoo.com so I can add you to my invite list.
You go girl!!! I am so proud of you. This is definately the time to do it because believe it or not it will get harder to do.
HI Mike and Shannon! whats up? So good to see you guys are fellow bloggers! Seems like you guys are doing really well! Britt is due in april with a girl. I can't wait to be a daddy! Add us to your friends!!!!!!!!!
Shannon! Glad you found my blog, sorry it took me a while to get back to you! Congrats on your marriage, I'm so happy for you!
P.S. I ALWAYS wanted to become a nurse. Still don't know why I didn't and I've actually looked several times at going back to school for it...so stick with it!
ummm...update.
Don't worry, I totally saw you on Ellen today.
What the heck is going on in your life?
Post a Comment