I'm am DYING. Totally reminds me of that video you took of me and Cindy freshman year in the dorms, where we drew the faces on our chins. We're lamers. Love it.
obviously ROLLING. love that mike doesn't know the words and LOVE your laughing. and also good that mike found yet another way he can look at himself some more.
I'm happy to see that Provo has made you hilarious. How boring your life would be living in pure vanity in that cursed place called Orange County. What a joke.
I am speechless. Slig, I love that you can hear your laughing. I know I said at your wedding that I think that you two are perfect together, but now this perfection has reached a whole new level.
nice!! you two are having way too much fun! although i might start going a little crazy if i were surrounded by snow! and thanks to rachel for reminding us of what dorks we were freshman year! :)
18 comments:
I've never laughed so hard. hilarious. welcome back to provo.
I lost it at 01:06, your face is perfect shan.
I'm am DYING. Totally reminds me of that video you took of me and Cindy freshman year in the dorms, where we drew the faces on our chins. We're lamers. Love it.
obviously ROLLING. love that mike doesn't know the words and LOVE your laughing. and also good that mike found yet another way he can look at himself some more.
Hilarious! We miss you guys already!
I'm happy to see that Provo has made you hilarious. How boring your life would be living in pure vanity in that cursed place called Orange County. What a joke.
shan your great. mike i only have one thing to say....gay. but i love it
omg - seriously dying. omg. omg.
hahahaha
the hahahah was meant to come from me :)
you guys are amazing. that's all there is to it.
I am speechless. Slig, I love that you can hear your laughing. I know I said at your wedding that I think that you two are perfect together, but now this perfection has reached a whole new level.
PS. you never texted me back over Christmas, so I am mad at you for the standard six months.
yeah we could hang out. for sure! hahaha that was so great.
This is so funny! The best is that you have it video tapped! Love it!
nice!! you two are having way too much fun! although i might start going a little crazy if i were surrounded by snow! and thanks to rachel for reminding us of what dorks we were freshman year! :)
Really its not that funny anymore, new post please!
Post a Comment