I might be the only person in the blog world who didn't love this movie. I take that back.. I really liked the last half of it. the ending was darling. but crude humor kills me. Maybe the second time around will be better?
Adie and I felt similar, we didn't start to love it until half way thru. I liked the movie and all, but maybe I thought there could be better writing for Juno's character??
7 comments:
yeah you might be. I loved it! But we all know crude humor is one of my strong points.
Adie and I felt similar, we didn't start to love it until half way thru. I liked the movie and all, but maybe I thought there could be better writing for Juno's character??
boner.
we loved it. miss you shan. i heard i missed you at misson lake ward. sad day.
jill is gonna kill you...and yes, i want to see it. i heard it was real good.
ehhh, not that into it.
i am obviously totally with you on the crude humor, eeeewww.
i agree with you on this one.
Post a Comment