Thursday, March 22, 2007

hawkub...

So his name is really Jacob but I figure that during biblical times they pronounced it Hawkub (all in the throat)...anyway, I took about 600 pictures of him while I was home but these were a few of my favs.. and yes sometimes I think he is my child and everyone elses blogs has babies on them. I was feeling left out.





He got so used to having a camera in his face that he started posing for it



He is so crazy that Jacob





I thought I should throw in a picture of him with his mom to set the record straight on the possible rumors that I went to New York and now have a child. Brittany is the cutest little mom and I just wish I had taken more of them together...oops



This is grandpa fuller... he still finds things to lecture about to babies. I love Jakes face because it is the same look that most of the family gives him on a daily basis. Love you dad :-)

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

little hawky! i love the top one and the ones of you both because you look heaven sent.

Tanner Family said...

I really do have the cuttest baby.

nicole said...

That boy really is so cute. Has he met Jordyn yet?

nicole said...

you dirty little slig, lets update this sucker of your incredible weekend with lis.