Friday, March 30, 2007

A little bit mo... a little bit mo

So if anyone has seen the target commercials I am obsessed with the song on it. (way to go Target) ... Here are a few more pics from last weekend. I can't keep up with the nightlife out here. People don't get to places until 1 in the morning. Needless to say we had a lot of fun and had some hilarious stories by the end of the longest night.








7 comments:

Lisa said...

Jer eh meh. He yearns for you.

Shelly Hyde said...

You are some party animals! When will i see you again?

Tanner Family said...

I love that you put all the pics in black and white. Very nice.

sarah marie. said...

ohh jerremy. what shannon isn't telling everyone is that the hottest guy at the club fell in love with her. and not is a sleezeball way..in a cute way. he walked her out when i made everyone leave and got her number. (which guys never do). and he calls her all the time..not in a stalker way again..but a cute way. it's not easy you know. having a roommate that every guy dies over. but it is worth it.

sarah marie. said...

dang it. i also wanted to say in the beginning that jeremy wants "a little bit mo..a little bit mo".

nicole said...

lisa??? is this you blogging? And yes, I too love the song in the commercial, really I just love Targets advertising, so I shop there. You couldn't be hotter. Sarah has 20 comments off one post. Love her for that.

Tanner Family said...

I think we are offfically done with these pictures. Time for a new post. Although, who is Jeremy? Call me, its been forever!