

I am really excited about this next post because my family got me a flight home for my birthday! I am so excited for two things... my sweet nephew Jacob and the sweet ocean air on my face. I love New York but sometimes I miss the west coast a whole lot. Jacob is almost 40 and I get sad not being around to watch him grow up. How am I supposed to be the favorite aunt living 3000 miles away. Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone and I think we might head out to Palm Springs for a few days. I expect anyone in Utah to come to California to play with me.
5 comments:
you may just have a surprise when you open your suitcase you know. i hope i can breathe in there.
Your nephew is almost 40?
Have fun with your family. When is your birthday?
jacob is almost 40??? i think 4, right? oh, how fun!!!! when do you come to utah???
I am so excited for you, but you still better come to Utah! Actually, I wish I was meeting you in CA for one sweet treat of a time.
it's nicole, not dan, even though i'm sure he feels the same...
Post a Comment