Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the big 2 - 4

Yes the day has come...






My sweet roomies took me to this place in the lower westside called "One". It was darling and I am obsessed with the lower westside of Manhattan and wish I had 5 billion dollars to pay rent there.



This was sarahs meal and I was rolling at this picture because it was the face she made when they brought it to her. It was not the biggest salad I have ever seen but I think it was 50 dollars.... I look at it every five minutes because I die over it. love her



I was getting suspicious



I apparently had other things on my mind on my birthday because usually I can spot a surprise from a mile away. We rushed home after dinner and I was so confused at why they didn't want to party it up on the town.... but I came home to some great people hiding in my humble aboad (did I spell that right?)






This was a treat that the mailman brought me for my Birthday from nicci and lisa. They are just too much sometimes. I have been trying to figure out how to use this great effect in iphoto. I think it borders it nicely. haha



We took a lot of pics but I have a lot of updates coming your way so get ready. I can't believe I am 24. I can't wait for this year and I really feel so lucky that I have such great people in my life to celebrate it with. It is weird in NYC because you go to work....people say happy birthday.... and then tell you to get to work. I am so used to ditching out on school and just playing all day long. Growing up... I am against it....all of it. It was a fabulous birthday and I have come to realize that people are what life and happiness is all about. Simple as that. You have loving people in your life....you have it all.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

you're pretty.

Lorilee said...

Talk about funnest Birthday party 2007! Wish I could have been there for the party. I'm glad you had such a great Birthday and it looks like you got some sweet gifts.
Cute dress :)

nicole said...

You couldn't be hotter. You couldn't look better in that necklace. 24 never looked so good. It's going to be a great age for us Stowfulls . . . I'll tell you that much. April 11th? Couldn't be more thrilled sweetie. Hurry.

cait said...

you are the most beautiful! love your legs of course. ichatting was to die for....i have the post it to remind me of next weeks appointment. meow!

Anonymous said...

hey you! since your a big New yorker now you might have forgotten about me:) but happy 24! thats awesome. im 24 and it feels like the new 20! haha have fun with it, and know there are more of us 24's out there in the world too. hows life? dating? NC men? by the way, love your dress you were wearing. i saw it on a girl in nordstrom, but in white. and i love it! is it ella moss?? nanette lepore?? anyways you look hot, and wow i never realized it, but you have great legs!