Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon - Julie/Nicci girls night gathering

Yes the men came to New Moon. Please see the video to understand the thrill of that night.
We waited patiently to see Jacob on the big screen like 12 year olds. It was more entertaining watching the girls in the theatre. Screaming out his name... arguing with each other about who was better Edward or Jacob. It was a real thrill

I never take pictures apparently so the majority of these have most likely been seen. We had little gathering for Nicole and Julie. Talked and ate... had a movie playing in the background that looped three times while we were there.  I apologize for my awkwardness in these pics. My body angles are a whole lot of wrong. 

seriously what is my body? I didn't edit any of these pictures as a reminder to myself to work out.

Suzie was not in the last shot b/c she most likely in the kitchen doing something for someone. Love that about her. side note.... I really lucked out with my sis in laws. They are the bomb diggity.

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

rolling that the guys went to new moon but that's old news. does that girl in the photo have an hermes bag..what the?! must be nice. and you're such a dork about your skinny body.

Swaner Family said...

You are adorable in all of these pics...even in your awkward poses! And you hair is so long! Makes me jealous. Sorry we couldn't get together at x-mas. I look horrible in all my pregnant glory anyway!

Chrissy said...

Haha, I totally forgot that it played over and over! Haha, ps, you do not look the least bit awkward!

Chrissy said...

Oh and it's actually a 5 year old BCBG, but glad to know it can be mistaken for an Hermes, maybe I should pretend?