Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Fairfield

We had so much fun in northern CA for thanksgiving. Steve and Sarah are back in the states and we are thrilled that they live so much closer. 

We had a little trot, if you will, to prepare our bodies for the food we would later eat. Lets just say I clearly need to hit the gym. It was not pretty.
Fishermans warf. 
The heartbreaker boys Ike and Luke
Nicci, Pres and I drove up early to visit some old stomping grounds of Walnut Creek where they all lived pre Southern CA move.  
This was the view (thanks for the pic nic) from S & S back yard. It was filled with color and rolling green hills. I need it again.
This was us pre race. Happy and excited.
The Davis boys (minus Scott and Will)
Mike in front of AT&T park..... more specifically Wille Mays Jr.
We walked around this park forever soaking it in. I love SF. I just wish the dodgers played in that stadium :) 

2 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love your tee in the first shot obviously. and i can't get over how much those kids have all grown since your wedding.

Chrissy said...

I was born in Walnut Creek, moved to Irvine when I was 2 or 3. It looks gorgeous up there.