Tuesday, November 10, 2009

28 & feelin' great


So mike had his 28th celebration this past weekend. We decided that taking it back to our roots was the best way to really kick the year off right. So we headed to Round Table pizza followed by a nice round of cosmic bowling at Saddleback Lanes. As you can see I had some shirts made up (yellow and white) to divide the teams. I think I wanted more of a competition then people were in store for. So when the party happened I pretended that I didn't really care about winning, even though in my head I was dying for a good competition. Needless to say my team lost. Who knew Scott Cheo would dominate? It was a blast and can't wait to go for round 2.












15 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love it! good job Shan.

nicole said...

such a thrill of a night! you are a good wife, I think all dan is getting is (maybe) a dessert night this year ...

there is nothing I love more than yours and brittany's faces in our sisters shot. yes, that's right, sisters.

these pictures are bringing it back, the smoky haze in the bowling alley? fog machine or pot smoking? no one knows.

anna said...

wow - I have not been to Saddleback Lanes in years. or Round Table pizza. What a fun party idea. I have to agree with Nicole - you are a great wife. I probably won't tell Clarke about this because his birthday was last Wednesday and our celebration was much less exciting.

I love the shirts also. Awesome.

Lisa said...

Mike is so lucky. You are such a good wife. I bet the only thing that could have brought the night back more is a Nino trilogy reunion performance.

I miss you Sligness.

PJ and Julie said...

I can't begin to tell you how sad I am that we missed out! And don't get me even started on Pj's emotions. In between bathroom breaks he was telling me he thought he'd still be good to go. We may need a repeat...

Ashley Taylor said...

I wish you wanted to be friends with me.

Cason and Marie said...

I am so sad I missed this! It looks like so much fun! Cason said he had a great time! Happy birthday Mike.

Trent & Brooke said...

love the shirts shannon! looks so fun...really wish we could have been a part of this! We miss you guys!

Happy Birthday Mike!

Jenny Fuller said...

great idea shan. wish i could have been there! I think if i was on your team, we could have won. but seriously... we could have. Anywho, see you in 2 weeks sister

Lori Davis said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Such a cute idea with the shirts. I am glad you guys were able to celebrate!

Scott Cheo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Katelyn said...

yayayay! we made the blog!! thanks so much for inviting us! it was a blast. and the shirts? unbelievable. for real. i was really impressed. it was so great to see you guys. and even greater for scott who bowled a 203. he kept saying " i peaked at bowling the other night." dear god. really though. we had a great time.

Swaner Family said...

You are so cute/creative. I just might fly you up here to plan Brandon's next big birthday bash! I love the shirts! Looks like you guys had a blast. miss you lots. We need to freakin' talk!!!

Sarah said...

You did not get t-shirts with mike's face on them!!! Where is mine? You know I would pay top dollar for that! It was so good to see you two on Sunday. I am glad you are home! I will probably see you more than I did when we were living in the same state!

nicole said...

don't tell me you haven't blogged since November 10th.

get on it girl.