That pretty much sums up my weekend. Celebrating our country and the wonderful freedoms I enjoy. Heading over to Stadium of Fire joined by the Jonas brothers. Too bad I couldn't tell you one of the songs they sing. BUT when in rome....
Hi! I found your blog through lots of friends and Mike and I used to be buddies :) Just thought I'd say hi. You are so cute and right before you got engaged, Mike used to tell me all about you. So, I think we are friends. :)
6 comments:
rolling.
Sounds like fun! You have some jealous neices that is for sure!!
lets see you prove it with some pics.
oh, and move home already! presley misses her aunti and uncle!
I need some pictures of this event.
what???? you were there?!?! look at my blog please. lol.
Hi! I found your blog through lots of friends and Mike and I used to be buddies :) Just thought I'd say hi. You are so cute and right before you got engaged, Mike used to tell me all about you. So, I think we are friends. :)
Post a Comment