Friday, August 7, 2009

sweeeeeeet caroline.... (great song, can't get it out of my head)

Welp folks... My man and I (hate that phrase but felt the need to use it) have made the move to the land of our childhood. We are taking this sweet woman in our picture with us. I couldn't bring myself to crop her out. I can't tell if she is looking at us or past us but I love her either way. 

Still to come:

The Fray with Lisa Slig Hong
Peter/Abby wedding 
Heber Rodeo / Sundance

stay tuned. 








11 comments:

Ashly said...

Welcome home. Where are you guys living?

PJ and Julie said...

I can't wait. See you at the beach on Tuesday??

sarah marie. said...

i maybe got really sad last night after you left.

::jill:: said...

FINALLY!!!! yeah.
let's play.
asap.

Steve and Lauren said...

Cannot wait. We will beach it when you have time !!!

Swaner Family said...

What the!?! Since when? Did Mike find a job down there? Well I'm jealous anyhow. Good times. I guess I'll see you at Christmas!

Lori Davis said...

I am glad you guys found a job out there. Further from us, but truth be told we are never really out in Utah either!! :) Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck with the new job, Mike!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Congratulations on finding a job out there Mike, that's awsome! So fun that you get to enjoy the wonderful California weather and finally escape the dreadful winter snow.

Swaner Family said...

P.S. You were are the Fray Concert too??? Why didn't i know this?

Lisa said...

Sweeet Caroline, now it is going to be in my head. You always loved Neil Diamond.

Anyway, everyone is so happy about you being in California... but I am so sad you are gone. I miss my slig. Good thing I am coming to visit this week.

Miss you slig, miss you every day.

scott and linds said...

You're moving?!! YEAY!! What part of CA will you be in? I'll be in LA for most of September!... we'll have to hang if you're close! Good luck with the move! Looks like you guys had a fun summer ;)