so I went to jackson hole with my friend from work. she has snow shoes. Is that two words? I had a grand time. I might get me a pair for the future

I was afraid of being eaten so I tried to blend in. you know, be one with the animals

We went to the Teton National park. I am pondering the beauty of the teton

Heather and I right before we hit the trail

the locals were out

right about the time I took my first fall

heather texting. clearly not appreciating the beauty around her

this was me using the back of the snow shoe as a sled.

shout out

uphill the whole way

buffalo sighting


not smart

second fall

I love jackson hole.
10 comments:
what a cool trip. but not much of a vacation...that snowshoeing looks like a lot of work!
Snowshoeing is one of my favorite things. Looks like you had a grand 'ol time!
Thank you for the shirt. And all the action shots. I was cracking up.
I miss you too. Move here.
You're crazy! That honestly sounds like pure torture...walking in the snow..thats it. You are one brave soul.
first of all rolling. second please say you will give me that tee shirt. seriously. i obviously love it. third that stuffed buffalo has seen better days. forth darling new brown boots. and fifth i miss you so.
I have wanted to go to Jackson for a long time, it's beautiful, though the buffalo would send me running for safety! I saw one attack on one of those "animals attack" shows...haha
so cute love this! how fun.
uh i want to go! that looks so fun / hilarious.
Seeing you with long hair and all bundled up makes me think of '01 in the burg. I sure these pics aren't from the?
What a fun trip! That looks like a blast... I have never tried it, but I should. The kids love the pics with the animals... you know Ellie always one with the animals... she loves it!
Post a Comment