
so I need a new shampoo/conditioner. I don't know about the rest of the world but after like 5 months my hair starts to reject the shampoo I use. I hate buying new shampoo and hating it. what should I get? not drug store but delicious, wonderful, can't live without it, shampoo
9 comments:
me too, so I hope a lot of people answer to this post. But, I did like the Redken All Soft, Sarah recommended that to me. And it was pretty fresh.
you know i use the redken all soft because it smells good is thick and is affordable. but if you want the best in the world and have a million dollars get kerestase..the orange line.
I asked my hair friend what I should get. She recommended the Schwarzkopf color line. I got 2 1-liter bottles (one sham. and one con.) off ebay for $28 and I love it.
One of my all time favorites is Aveda's Rosemary Mint line... it makes your head tingle (which I love.)
I have used many shampoo's and my all time favorite is Biolage. I also love the Matrix Alternate Action clarifying shampoo (use this one about once every other week to clarify the hair).
I live for the Schwarzkopf color save silver shampoo. Its one of the best ones on the market. However if are into a nice smelling shampoo i love the Pureology (which are sulfate free!) anti fade, hydrate shampoos. They are all wonderful! Redken is always a great choice and will always deliver but isn't my favorite. I also love the Chi infra shampoo. I think most of the TIGI shampoos and conditioners are crap, but i love the styling products.
For me switching my conditioner often is key and not shampooing every time i wash my hair is also important to give your hair a break.
Hope that helps, and i have used just about every professional brand under the sun, and seem to always come back to these ones that i mentioned.
ok, so fun, I've never been snow shoeing before. Awww the Tetons, good memories. As for the shampoo I'm always really skeptical about shampoo's that say voluminizing but I tried a sample of KMS California and actually noticed a big difference. You don't need very much of the shampoo or conditioner so it lasts a while. They both feel like gel. Anyway, try a sample if you're looking for volume. :) My friend Stef is a hair stylist and she has a hair blog that you can connect to from my site it Stef and Mark.
4 for you- Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure, Biolage, Enjoy, and Pureology. Yes, my stepmom is a stylist. And yes, I check out your blog from time to time. Ciao!
if you do find something in one of these suggestions that is lovely and you like, please please do let me know!!
Post a Comment