Today I thought about this girl. I wish she could be up here with Jenny and Peter. Brooke is the most nonjudgmental, loving person I know. She likes everyone. Seriously. Not to mention she is the most gorgeous, brown-eyed beauty and has no idea what-so-ever. I love you b.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I miss b
Today I thought about this girl. I wish she could be up here with Jenny and Peter. Brooke is the most nonjudgmental, loving person I know. She likes everyone. Seriously. Not to mention she is the most gorgeous, brown-eyed beauty and has no idea what-so-ever. I love you b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Word.
I saw B and your folks this weekend.
she really is a beauty, lucky girl.
Seriously, she's hot. I remember when she was like 9, what the heck. We're old.
Brooke is such a thrill. I wish we could sit around with her and listen to her stories about the boat show right about now. Miss you Brooke, come up to Utah sometime soon.
Slig, this was a really sweet post. Brooke is lucky to have you for a sister.
She is gorgeous! Remember when you used to give her crap about having "poopy brown eyes"? Well, they're beautiful!
Thanks for cutting off my head. PS I don't pay attention to who comments first, clearly you do. Last time I read your blog I was a little distracted...can't wait for 11/29
Aww Shannon thank you so much for this post. You are such a great sister and I am so lucky to have you as my older sister to look up to. I was having a bad day yesterday and this post made it a whole lot better. I love you and miss you so much. Love Brooke
I miss you guys. Sorry Brooke, Im sure I would miss you if given the chance. But I miss Shann and D Hizzle
update your shnog already.
i miss you. so does pres.
you're the realest shiz.
Pretty sure I am on my knees praising your all too incredibly intelligent response to "Kevin" on Cait's blog. Thank you. I am speechless. But, thank you thank you thank you. I have no words.
proud to be sisters ... keep up the debate! I love it.
Post a Comment