Lisa Slig Hong is so fresh (please refer to pic above). She is hilarious and smart and sooo talented. I am thrilled that she is in provs with me now. I love you lis. Happy day of birth.
I just talked to this beauty an hour ago and I hung up sad that I couldn't jump in my car and go see her. I can't say enough about you lis ... you are incredible.
Lets not even get started on this photo, I l.o.v.e. it.
6 comments:
I just talked to this beauty an hour ago and I hung up sad that I couldn't jump in my car and go see her. I can't say enough about you lis ... you are incredible.
Lets not even get started on this photo, I l.o.v.e. it.
look at those legs..must be nice. happy birthday lisa!
seriously. I would kill for those legs.
You guys are all too sweet. Thanks for this nice post slig, you are such a good friend/bandmate. Love you.
Love that pic of lisa! Ummm maybe you'd like to comment on my blog.
LOVE this pic. who's the photog? soo hot! happy bday lis!
Post a Comment