This top picture was the first pic we ever took together back in October of 06. After that night we did everything together. We carried our groceries home together, walked in the snow across NYC together, laughed at people on the subway together, hid from psycho men together and ate a lot of food together. She was my favorite part of New York by far. Today is her birthday and I love her so much. She is the definition of loyalty and I can't imagine life without knowing her. Happy Birthday Sar... mmuhhhaaaahhuhhhhhhh
Friday, April 4, 2008
Sarahs Day of Birth
This top picture was the first pic we ever took together back in October of 06. After that night we did everything together. We carried our groceries home together, walked in the snow across NYC together, laughed at people on the subway together, hid from psycho men together and ate a lot of food together. She was my favorite part of New York by far. Today is her birthday and I love her so much. She is the definition of loyalty and I can't imagine life without knowing her. Happy Birthday Sar... mmuhhhaaaahhuhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh you two.... happy birthday sar. you are the bomb.
oh shan. thank you so much. loved every word. but love you more.
Those cornrows are amazing! I had to do those on clients before....so funny!
Post a Comment