proud mom to be
Delicious display
Thrill of a gift. or should I say 9 million gifts from godmother.
Onesies for baby
Sorry for the delay. The shower turned out so great. We had crafts, games and delicious food. It was so fun to see Nicci open all these gifts for her sweet baby cakes. I almost cried. Caitlin designed/decorated this house in Lehi that we were able to use for the shower. It was so darling. I didn't get a lot of pictures from the day so hopefully caitlin can show some of the other group shots. It was a fabulous showing with wonderful people. More updates to come....
3 comments:
Aunt Shannon, You and Cait are too good to me throwing this shower! I loved every minute of it. I got the photos this morning from Cait, so I will be posting soon...
what a cute shower you two threw. nicci is so lucky to have such fun friends/family! so fun to see that she picked a name too...so cute!
Sliggy, remember when you said you weren't good at crafts and such. I never believed it. Look at what a darling shower you threw for you new niece. I am so proud of you and your creativity.
Post a Comment