Love this girl. She makes me laugh everytime I am with her. She has some of the best most random dance moves I have ever seen. She makes everyone around her happy. I wish I could still roam the streets of NY with her. Happy Birthday Boo. I miss your face.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
baby boo
Love this girl. She makes me laugh everytime I am with her. She has some of the best most random dance moves I have ever seen. She makes everyone around her happy. I wish I could still roam the streets of NY with her. Happy Birthday Boo. I miss your face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love that top picture.
haha-thank you to both you and sarah for possibly the ugliest pics of me. antm,what? haha- I LOVE YOU and miss you everyday. thanks for the post.
Shannon. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I would like my own post too. If you need a picture I'd be happy to email it to you.
Pretty much it looks like you had the time of your life in NY! What an awesome experience to have had! p.s. tell Brittany to add me to her blog. :)
Do you believe in updating? I guess not...
Post a Comment