

Well everyone knows that when they come to Mike & Shannon's blog it's really Shannon's blog. I (Mike) don't have a lot of input on what goes up on this thing, until today. Today is Shannon's 25th birthday. These pictures are two of my favorites of her, she is easily the cutest girl i have ever seen in my life. Even still today she is so full of personality and love and has the best smile. I'm so grateful that i get to see that smile everyday and forever. Happy Birthday Shan.
13 comments:
I love this post mike, so sweet! And I agree, that beach shot was always my favorite on the Fuller photo walls. Thanks for falling in love with my best friend, I really appreciate it :)
I love it. Great post Mike.
Happy Birthday Shan!!!!!
Happy Birthday!! Thank you for have cleavage at the tender age of 5! I love you and I hope you had a fantastic day!
so cute. I am going to just love your blonde smiley little babies...in a few years :) Hope you had a great birthday!
even back then she had a nice rack.
Happy birthday Sligness. Further proof that you have always been a thrill. I miss and love you!
those are the most adorable pictures...and such a sweet post, i might add!
thats one cute hubbie you got, shan! hope you had the BEST day ever!
Happy birthday! I just wanted to thank you for giving your recipee to Nicole... I had requested it! I am making it for my family for Easter... hope it truns out as delicious as yours! Thanks again.
mike I'm really impressed! Hope you had a fun b day Shannon!
What a sweet husband! And happy birthday!
awwww i love this, that mike he is a good one. shannney i like you, can we be together soon???!!!!
Happy Birthday Shannon! Those are adorable pictures. And that was such a cute post Mike wrote about you. The 19th is a big day in our house too; Tyler turned one! Hope you are doing well.
~Kris
Post a Comment