Mikes Parents were in town this weekend and were just as excited about the grand opening. We even had his Grandma and Grandpa Davis with us to enjoy the festivities. It was incredible.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.... wonderful choice
Mikes Dad was so nice to take us all out to dinner to celebrate the big 2-6.
Look at these two cute kids. Dan has a birthday on the 16th of this month so he got a special treat compliments of The Factory.
I caught Mike right in the act of wishing for an eternity of happiness with me.
I loved this shot because this was nicoles face most of the night. I was convinced they slipped her something because she could not stop laughing. I don't even remember what was so funny at this point in the night but it was pure nicci.
It was so fun to have both Mikes parents in town for the weekend. We never really get to see them so it is always fun to spend time with them when we get the chance.
3 comments:
"Everybody say MISSION VIEJO!" Me: the only one.
I was laughing at Mike who couldn;t have been more like Michael Scott, I am Adrienne's daughter and I got her giggle problem.
love this, but seriously our night needs a spot on the blog too. Mainly bc i need to steal the pics and make a nice scrapbook.
This place is worth the 4 hour wait. I can't believe it's there. Congrats!
Post a Comment