Monday, November 5, 2007

my little sweetie turns 26




Mike turned 26 this past friday and I have so many pictures to post from the weekend but I wanted to do a little shout out post. I thought these pictures really captured both sides of Mike. He makes me laugh everyday and I think I took pictures exactly like these for his birthday this weekend. Mike is always up for the party and just wants life to be fun. He is the best part about my life. As I write this post he is dancing by himself to Nelly Furtado.... never ends in this house. More pictures to come...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha he is probably krumping to nelly furtado. I miss you guys, see you in a two weeks!

sarah marie. said...

the top picture needs to have a caption that reads "why i aughta". love you michael..happy birthday!

Tanner Family said...

Happy Birthday Mike! See you guys soon!

Fuller Family said...

Tell Mike Happy "Late" Birthday from us. I feel terrible that we missed it! I will put it on the calendar for next year.

scott and linds said...

Those pictures are great! It sounds like you guys are having lots of fun.. I hope Mike had a great birthday! Did you bust out the Ludacris music yet? haha.. hope so ;)

Lisa said...

Happy late birthday Mikey! You are incredible!