This past weekend we went to the freezing cold BYU game. I got these tickets from my work for this cougar club dinner thing before the game. At first I didn't want to go for fear that it would be cafeteria food. no thank you. But we got there and it was delicious thanksgiving dinner. I guess if you pay an arm and a leg for season tickets you should get quality food. Apparently I was too excited about the fondue fountain because during my 8th round back I got creative and just stuck my cup under the flowing fountain. What? It was delicious. Mike had this scared look on his face for all 8 rounds.
Then we met up with Jenny at the game right before it started to pour rain on us. I love watching college football but my hand warmers were just not cutting it. We left at half time right before the blizzard hit the stadium. geesh. I do apologize about my hair roots. Thats just sick.
8 comments:
i usually just stick my face under the fountain.
I almost went to this game! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Sorry, I have to make it private. You are soooo beautiful by the way. Like flawlessly beautiful. Just thought you should know that girlfriend! Talk to you soon!
i am really sad that you guys all get to hang out with each other up there. and i am down here with the old folks.
I love that you stuck your cup under. and i miss you.
Please post a picture of your hair, dying to see it. Wish you were here!
well you guys look great.
I love fondue...chocolate and cheese??? How can you go wrong? Way to go---sticking your cup under!
There can be no shame in living it up at the choc.fountain! I told Jeff that I think we need one as a permanant fixture on our coffee table.
Post a Comment