Tuesday, June 5, 2007
8/18/2007
So I decided that I have sooooo many pictures to blog but I need to update so the rest will be coming. Mike came into town for memorial day and we had so much fun together. It turns out we are in love and I couldn't be more excited. Here are a few of my favorites of him. He is so hilarious and I can't wait to be with him forever. So save the date everyone... its gonna be incredible







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
I couldn't be happier! And looky here, I am the first to comment. See you in the eternities sister stowfullvis! We are finally really sisters, so now when everyone asks we can just say yes. You two are way too cute together. Can't wait for those blonde babies...
And... I'm rolling over the shot of Mike and the statue. I must have missed that one before. Love it, love you, buy a flight tonight.
Congrats! We are soo excited for you guys and hope that we will be in town for the big bash! We should be! Is Mike still going to be in school? So will you guys live in Utah or what?
H ya! I am so excited I can hardly contian myself!! I am so happy for the two of you and can't wait for Mike to join our family halla! All I have to say is that its about D time. I always knew you'd marry a yellow like me, you know that means you love me more then Jenny and Brooke.
Shan!!!
I am so excited for you two. I was crossing my fingers for you guys... You two are perfect together. My sis is getting married the 17th... looks like it's going to be a busy weekend! :)
Love it and Love you! SO EXCITED!!!!
I about pooped my pants when I heard the rumor and had to call Sar ASAP to verify. I am so incredibly happy for you both. There really is NOTHING better than being married to the right person. You are going to be obsessed with it! It's the BEST!!!!! I can't wait until August...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hey, it's Suzanne "the mysterious poster" again. Just wanted to say Congrats (even though I don't even know you)!!!
Shannon, Sarah just told me the news and I had to rush to your blog to see if you've blogged about it. I couldn't be more excited for you...congratulations. Finding and feeling true love is such an amazing thing....isn't it awesome to know you will be spending the rest of your life with? I'm so happy you are so happy.
Mike's hot too.
i'm grinning ear to ear right now. except i am a little sad i'm the ninth to comment and not the first. and maybe a little bit more sad to lose you in like 10 minutes. but we all know how i feel about michael..a little too good maybe. ily shan.
Shannon, congratulations! Wow! You're getting married! I haven't talked to you in a while, but this is exciting news! You are looking fabulous as always and I'm so excited for you. He looks like a really great guy! I'm so glad you are happy!
XOXO-Melis
oh and i may accidentally crop you out of the top one and put myself in for my pillowcase. what?
I have a perma-grin right now and cant believe I havent looked at your new post earlier. People are gonna freak - and I love it.
well looky there. i am so happy for you! things really do work how they should... you look sooo happy.
Shannon--
SO excited for you guys. I have hoped that it would eventually work out between the two of you. Good luck with plans! And tell Mike congrats as well.
Shannon~
Wow! I am so thrilled for you...this is so exciting! Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you! I can't wait to see you and hear all the details...for now I will have to get them second hand (I am going out with Britt tomorrow! Anyway, I can't wait until 8/18/2007!!! Love Ya!
I posted as my sis-in-law earlier by accident. OOpsie.
Here's my post:
I decided to post again begin I LOVE it! I can't stop thinking about the wedding. I love you both and love it when things all just work out. Ok, everyone has been saying the same things but really I just am so excited. I love you girl!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO
don't worry sarah...i'm the 18th comment! I'm so excited for you two! Shanny Chinook Davis, sounds great.
What is funny is that PJ and I thought we were supposed to be hush-hush about this whole thing. so we were lying to reggie and jono and their wives when we went out with them last week. Not being bloggers, we didn't know you were already annoucing! I am so excited for you guys...and for you to move out here. soon.
So I was looking at you and your fiance's pictures and you two will procreate very good looking kids! So are you going to post how he asked you? :) Take Care!
20 posts later here I am. Well I've said it before and I'll say it again....CONGRATS!!! Seriously so crazy and I love every second of it!!
In some ways it seems like 2 seconds ago when we were like, what, juniors in college chatting on the phone and you were telling me about this "Mike Davis" who just got home from the mish and was at a party you were at and, well, the rest is history. Love it. Congrats Shan!
Hi shannon lauren and I have a blog now, its pretty funny, but there isn't much on it as of now but that will change.
oh and by the way i couldn't be more excited to have Mike in our family!
OK so you know i dont blog, so forgive me for being the like 100's commentator, and obviosly kitty is in jordon cause where the heack is her comment....BUT SHANNNNEY, i cant do it i am going to start crying, for reals. i am so happy for you i have chills right now right down my arm, ill be there, AND HELLO PROVS SENIOR YEAR, ITS GOING TO BE OFFF! your in love FOREVER!
twenty five comments. i love blogging.
shut up with your ring... just shut it right up.
Post a Comment