Sunday, May 13, 2007

life will getcha




Please take note that we all wanted to take a picture outside of this incredible little Jewish bakery with these huge delicious cookies. But apparently I could not wait to take the picture with the cookie. I mean it is really kinda sad that I can't just slow down and enjoy the moment. It was a sweet treat though.









Spring is here and I could not be more thrilled about how wonderful the city is. I mean yeah, it smells like urine and hot dogs but it has the nyc charm that takes that all away. Caitlin was in town while her sweet husband is far in the east so I got to play with her down in Soho. She is darling and I miss my little kitty and the chinook home we lived together in last year. I guess she found a better roomate... You win some ya lose some... Then to top off the day we took a trip to a place we never go.....the Lower East Side!!!! Finally we ventured down to the "cool" place in Manhattan. It was so fun and I love how weird we all are. All in all... great weekend.

12 comments:

cait said...

im still here.

cait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

Fun. We should play soon. And take lots of pics we can blog. :)

Tanner Family said...

Finally new pictures. You can finally wear shorts in New York, congratulations!

sarah marie. said...

i guess you really didn't notice then how i ate your cookie while you weren't looking. i thought you just felt bad for the fat girl who's always hungry.

Lisa said...

Man... you guys are so crazy in the NYC. Cant wait to join in on the fun. Only a couple of weeks sliggy... so get ready for the thrills.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I was just wondering if you wouldln't mind telling me where you got your cute green shorts? Fun shots of you and your friends!

nicole said...

Its a good thing you decided to purchase those little green treats from soel, they are still so cute. I miss your face.

Tanner Family said...

The reason why you eat so fast is because you grew up in a family that inhaled food, thank you dad. Remember how our family ate that huge pizzokie in less then 2 min. Its a skill, be proud.

Smith, Here! said...

(loving suzanne the mysterious poster) Anyways....
WOW! where do i start?! kitty was there? uh sooo fun, love her light hair, dying over it.
LOwer East Side? What is this?!!!! you are SO indie, i cant take it. i need to be there now. spring time, love.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't mean to be a "mysterious poster". I saw Shannon's blog through Sarah's who knows my friends Katie Monson and Kathy Bills. So I'm guessing from Nicole's comment that you got them at Soel (love that store)? I promise I'm not a blog stalker.

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

suzanne your not a stalker. I always see things on peoples blogs that I want to ask about. No big deal. But yes I got them at soel in Provo. I bought them last summer so I don't know if they will still have them.