So today.. or I guess yesterday... was Sarahs Birthday and I thought I would post a few of my favorite memories with Sarah. Even though I met her only 7 short months ago I feel like I have been friends with her for all my life. She is so hilarious and has one of the greatest laughs I have ever heard. She is such a loyal and true friend and would cut off her leg for you (well maybe not her WHOLE leg.. but part of it at least). I am so lucky to have her in my life and I thank my sweet new york city lights that she has been here with me. I love how funny we think we are and how we can lay in our beds (which happen to be about 3 inches away from each other because we live in a bathroom stall) and laugh for hours about nothing. Love you Sarah. Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Sarah Marie....Happy day of Birth!
So today.. or I guess yesterday... was Sarahs Birthday and I thought I would post a few of my favorite memories with Sarah. Even though I met her only 7 short months ago I feel like I have been friends with her for all my life. She is so hilarious and has one of the greatest laughs I have ever heard. She is such a loyal and true friend and would cut off her leg for you (well maybe not her WHOLE leg.. but part of it at least). I am so lucky to have her in my life and I thank my sweet new york city lights that she has been here with me. I love how funny we think we are and how we can lay in our beds (which happen to be about 3 inches away from each other because we live in a bathroom stall) and laugh for hours about nothing. Love you Sarah. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sligness... please tell sweet Sarah I said happy birthday, because as you are checking this she is probably right next to you in your room blogging what you guys did for her birthday. Man I miss you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!
Love that sar..... oh and a heads up of her big day would have been nice! kidding.
Happy Birthday Sarah!
shannon! when did you post this? i didn't even now you little sneaky. i maybe have tears in my eyes and not just because the hillarious comment about the new york city lights. i love you so much and thanks for the shout out. peace.
I'm very happy Sarah has you Shannon. I think you were MFEO.
Post a Comment