(12 week ultrasound above)So I figure I need to start documenting my experience for my future little babe to read about life in mom's belly. Mike and I are so thrilled to be expecting a baby boy. I get a little teary eyed when I think about starting this chapter in our lives. I feel so lucky to get to be this baby boys mommy. Having a mini Mike running around makes me the most happy.
I am currently 16 weeks (refer to picture below) and am starting to feel like a human again. I don't want to complain because I feel pure joy that I am finally pregnant, but I really found a new respect for women who do this time and time again. "One and done" WAS my phrase around these parts from about 6wks - 14wks. But now its more like "Two and we're through?"
Baby boy comes to our home early September.
I. Can. Not. Wait.
everyone looks like this at 16 weeks right?
9 comments:
I love the picture of baby Davis! So happy for you guys to be parents. With that said...that pic that you found is so scary/nasty/gives me nightmares. Don't get me wrong I love babies and love feeling them move but do not love being huge and pregnant.
oh my gosh this post had me rolling. first of all..FINALLY the cat's out of the bag. second i look like that at 10 weeks and third i am so unbelievably excited for this baby. i love you.
For sure that lady is carrying multiples. Although I'm sure every woman feels that big at the end.
And my phrase right now is "Three's perfect for me."
So so happy for you (and Mike.)
i called my kids over to see your pregnant belly before I scrolled down. They asked, "Is something wrong with her?" ;)
Ha ha! You are hilarious! I was kind of excited to see your little baby bump (if you even have one yet!) Glad you are doing well. Baby boy is going to be so cute! Can't wait!
That picture will haunt me for the next few years probably. I can't wait to see this little dream. He is going to be perfect.
You pretty much ruined the 10% of me that thought I wanted kids. Now it's pretty much at 0%. Okay, not really, but still.....that pic is freakin nast.
Congrats again! I was wondering when you were going to blog this considering the last time we talked about your blog you said you had nothing to blog about. Psh.
So excited to hear it's a boy. Super excited for you Shan.
i seriously jumped. nasty. now waiting 10 years.
I want to see you!!! You are going to be so hott at nine months.
Oh my gosh that lady must have like 3 babies in her belly. You are hilarious. Kyle and I are so happy for you guys. We'll have to come see you in August when we come down there. You are going to be a wonderful mommy!! Love ya
Post a Comment