umm...yes mine too. embarrassing right? i do love it and i especially love when they play it on kiss fm and it says kiss fm was on instead of jay z song was on. classic.
this is miley?! i had no idea..love this song although i've only heard it once before on erin's blog. they don't play these kind of jams on baby einstein.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear this on the radio I start dancing and say out loud, "I really like this song!" And then I realize it's Miley and get a little embarrassed, but still love it.
13 comments:
umm...yes mine too. embarrassing right? i do love it and i especially love when they play it on kiss fm and it says kiss fm was on instead of jay z song was on. classic.
this is ashly...not andrew. although i am sure he probably feels the same way about the song as we do.
this is miley?! i had no idea..love this song although i've only heard it once before on erin's blog. they don't play these kind of jams on baby einstein.
no judgement here. i heart miley too.
i've even seen parts of a couple hannah montana episodes..
my little girl dances her heart out to this song...guess she likes it as much as i do!
i'd never seen the video for it! thanks!
I can't wait to tell my girls this in the morning... just when they think Aunt Shannon can not get any more cool...
haha, me too! I tried not to, but I couldn't help myself
Lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's already on my ipod.
i knew by the title EXACTLY what song it would be. and good work. miley is amazing. did you hear she canceled her twitter??
I love miley and everyone makes fun of me for it! I am glad to see I'm not the only one
so what if i run to it on repeat..
Can't help but bust a move when i here it...love it!
EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear this on the radio I start dancing and say out loud, "I really like this song!" And then I realize it's Miley and get a little embarrassed, but still love it.
Post a Comment