I couldn't wait for sar to post (having just had a child and all).
I am in love with Oscar. It was so sweet to see Sar and Bri with this little guy. Those two are just in heaven. He is perfect. I left with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't be happier that mom and baby are healthy.
(my camera made everything blurry)
5 comments:
Im so glad you posted these pics...and video. Oscar is so cute! Im so happy for Sarah!
oh my goodness, i am sitting here dying!!! he is so so cute! i just want to come over and hold that newborn boy for hours. love oscar already. what a handsome boy!
and .... fingers crossed is right!
What a sweet baby! On a another note...are you my sister? I wouldn't know with your lack of comments.
thanks for the shout out shan. and i love that you are the first to nickname him.
Post a Comment