Thursday, June 4, 2009

not a good moment



my hard drive is toast. my pictures are too. I had so much updating to do. hopefully those peeps at the apple store can save me.


memorial day
california
utah visitors
baby ultrasound pictures. HAHA. kidding

hopefully we will be up and running soon. for the love.

5 comments:

nicole said...

what?!?! this is my biggest fear. good luck!

sarah marie. said...

are you freaking kidding me?! i am so sorry.

PJ and Julie said...

wow. I can't think of anything worse! tell mike to work his computer magic and fix the dang thing!!

Lori Davis said...

I am so sorry! That's crappy. I hope they can save some of it (or all of it preferably)

Ashley Taylor said...

moth air. We live the same life. My computer sits in a box until I bring myself to pay for its repair. I hate mac.