Sooooo... I realize that I am obsessed with babies. I was looking through my pictures of what to update. They were all babies and toddlers. But I guess tis the season. Soooo to recap this month...
we had fun the beginning of the month when nicci,dan and pres came to Utah. For some reason I only end up having like two pictures from the weekend. It was so good to see them for a few days. Pres and I reconnected. Much needed
THEN, last minute we decided to head to california for memorial day/ the blessing our nephew Tate (whom I have zero pictures of). It was a blast being able to spend time with everyone and just relax for a minute. Below are the only pictures I took. In no particular order.
Ethan? right julie?
The Mitchell Fam (sorry about the sun)
The happy engaged couple. (July 30th suckas)
No comment
Thats all. We are in the process of figuring out when and where we are moving. Mike has been going back and forth to CA job hunting. I am trying to teach myself how to sew. It has been an interesting year so far and we are looking forward to the next chapter in our lives. I love Provo and I will be sad when we leave but it sure is time for us to move on.
4 comments:
oh, i love that baby girl!! she was loving you with that huge smile by the way ...
all the photos are a thrill. come back soon.
the last photo is hilarious because it took me a good two minutes to decide it was jenny and not you in that shot.
also, i am trying to re teach myself how to sew, how inconvenient you are not my neighbor so we can do this together!
Miss you like a biz misses her boo.
not so sure how happy i am about you "moving on" but umm..anyway i died at that picture of peter. seriously for 30 seconds (which is a long time if you think about it) i was like who is this guy?!
I'm with Nicole! I couldn't figure out if that was you or your sister is that last shot!
And sadly, I had to blow up that picture of one of my babies and really study it. I tell them apart by their hair and since it was wet, I was at a loss. But yes, I (think) Ethan.
I'm ready for you to "move on" and I am sure PJ is too!!
Im learning to sew too!! Have you made anything yet? I need EASY ideas :)
Post a Comment