Mike is in CA and has been for too long. I was just thinking back a few years and it was around this time he flew out to NYC to ask me to marry him (again. lol)
That bridge is beautiful. It's the worst when husbands are gone. I assume he is looking for a job down there. Hope it is going well. Let us know if you guys need help moving stuff. Kyle's reeeal strong! :)
Awwwwwww... .... I remember that weekend! So sweet! Hope you guys are doing well! We're headed back west in a couple days- maybe we'll get to see you one of these days ;)
9 comments:
This is such a great photo shannon! It needs to be framed somewhere in your house.
R you two going to move back down?
That bridge is beautiful. It's the worst when husbands are gone. I assume he is looking for a job down there. Hope it is going well. Let us know if you guys need help moving stuff. Kyle's reeeal strong! :)
this was pretty incredible. nothing can top that great love story!
Love this shot. So romantic.
Awwwwwww... .... I remember that weekend! So sweet! Hope you guys are doing well! We're headed back west in a couple days- maybe we'll get to see you one of these days ;)
love you both.
hey. i was there too. why am i not in this picture?
and ca job hunting? i am crossing my fingers its in hb....
I love this pic! I hope his trip to CA is a good one and he gets home SOON!
Post a Comment