Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Best decision I have made. Good thing I have Sarah for my hair care needs. One pump is all it takes to lather up my whole head. These pups will last me a lifetime at that rate. Not to mention my color has been no less then spectacular for 3 months now. Life can't get much better.

What a thrilling post huh?

It sure makes me happy.

The simple pleasures of life.

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

rolling. slash so glad you love them.

Audrey Crisp said...

I love pureology. the best stuff ever!

nicole said...

i need it.

Tanner Family said...

Hello someone got an upgrade!

Swaner Family said...

Love puroligy. I use it too! Who ever came up with the stuff is a genius.

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

I need to try this too!!!! Tell me where!!???

scott and linds said...

haha- i LOVE the pumps!! They do last a lifetime and So worth it! Miss you lady!

Chrissy said...

I always go back to pureology, it's so good!

Ryan and Megan said...

pureology owns my life!

bbcurfew said...

booya! that stuff's the bomb.