Wednesday, April 22, 2009

in reverse order...

Over Easter weekend I went to Palm Springs with my fam. I left Mike behind to hold down the fort. I wish he could have come because it was the bomb. 
We took some easter fam pics
Britt took some cheese prego shots. No offense to prego shots. Just think they are funny. I will do them some day but for now I will make fun.
These two are always a hit. 
Jake after I told him to make a scary face. awesome
little B looking good.  She is a good egg
"se cur ity.... suuu cur ity"
Jake being jake behind the plate
he is a dream. I needed all the little cousins in Palm Springs. Lets make it happen please family.
 Sar had a baby shower. Ann is next to her and made this darling spread
delish food
these two are too cute
A little food for my Birthday with some good peeps  (lisa's ben was behind the camera)
We went to vegas. stayed at the Palazzo. It was a dream. Warm sun. Good food. 
We went to cheesecake. obviously

I didn't get any pictures of us at my brothers house in Vegas. We saw a show on the strip with Scott and Angie. Had some much needed GS and got to see the kids and new house.  It was a good time had by all. I stink at updating this junk.  My internet is no bueno. 

11 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute bangs!

Lori Davis said...

Lovin' the bangs Shannon!! I am glad you were able to meet up with your family!! Fun, fun!

::jill:: said...

shannon.
love the new look. you are hot no matter what you do. we save a seat for you and mike at church every sunday...still waiting for your arrival.

just saying...

sarah marie. said...

it must be nice to be skinny and pregnant like britney. and thanks again for the shower! ps..can't believe that jake is 10.

Perley Family said...

Love the bangs! Cute pictures.

Tanner Family said...

Nice update maybe I will just cut and paste that way I don't have to do the work, yes my jaw still hurts!

Lisa said...

Slig, I've said it in person, but you are looking so good. This was a good post, I feel better now, knowing what you have been up to.

Did you get my text about sewing? Call me.

Lula. said...

I am lovin' the bangs.

Fuller Family said...

It was fun having you and Mike in Vegas last month! The kids loved it too! (And we know Secretly Scott LOVED that show we went to!!)
I am glad you made it to Palm Springs even though we didn't get to see you! Haley kept calling Jenny, Shannon! Too funny!

nicole said...

really no mention of Presley's visit to Utey?

I'll never tell her.

I agree with the bangs, they are hot.

miss you, and i'll see you in two.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hey Shann! I love the bangs on you. It's always nice to have a change. I'm thinking I'm going to need one of those soon :) Love ya