wow..that was very awkward...haha
i was DYING at this! what happened to him?!
Oh man, what happened to this poor guy? The next Eminem?
Pure awesomeness. His hair is straight nasty... maybe he should take a look at the post before this???
I thought it was staged because it was sooo awkward.
He has completely lost his mind. I feel bad for him. I think his brother died of a drug overdose I hope he is not headed in that direction.
This was so weird, right?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow..that was very awkward...haha
i was DYING at this! what happened to him?!
Oh man, what happened to this poor guy? The next Eminem?
Pure awesomeness. His hair is straight nasty... maybe he should take a look at the post before this???
I thought it was staged because it was sooo awkward.
He has completely lost his mind. I feel bad for him. I think his brother died of a drug overdose I hope he is not headed in that direction.
This was so weird, right?!
Post a Comment