I don't have anything to show for these past few weeks. Just the beautiful changing of the colors here in utah. jenny and I took a walk today. gorgeous outside. I love fall
Sunday, October 19, 2008
just fall
I don't have anything to show for these past few weeks. Just the beautiful changing of the colors here in utah. jenny and I took a walk today. gorgeous outside. I love fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
shann, dan is making fun of me for laughing so hard right now at your pic with the pretty pink leaves. You look photoshopped in - you are glowing. I wish I was there on that walk with you and Jenny. Miss Provs.
Really I miss you, just added you as a buddy on ichat. Hope you accept.
Miss Shannon-I was so thoroughly impressed with your bad a$$ rebuttal on prop 8 on Cait's blog that I totally copied and pasted your debate with "kevin" to my blog because I could not have come even close to an argument as eloquent as yours. You're one intelligent cookie!
Hey it was fun running into you guys last week! These pics make me want to be back in Utah. Seriously if you every need a place to stay or a discount in Vegas let us know!
i am really impressed with our photography skills... you by the pink leaves is my fav
Hi Shannon. I am one of Caitlin's friends, and I just want to say how awesome I think you are. I was so impressed with the Prop 8 dialogue. Thank you for saying what so many of us want to, but can't find the words to say. If I ever get in a debate with someone, will you respond? :) You are incredible.
I hate to be a creepo (obviously not enough to have it stop me from leaving a comment), but I know Michelle (the girl from the previous comment) and I actually know Erin Hawley as well (which is a totally unrelated point, but still an intersting connection). Anyway, Michelle told me about your comments on Caitlin and "Kevin"'s blogs and I just had to check it out. You are so skilled at presenting an argument. Thanks for representing Prop 8 in such a logical manner.
hi shannon... long time no comment. pretty photos, I miss those changing leaves. you look great--- how is the Tracy Anderson DVD coming? should I buy?
wow - that is really pretty. i am strangely impressed with utah. weird. ok - move here now. thanks.
are you kidding about how beautiful it is. I miss utah. Good thing i live in hickville.
Post a Comment