Thursday, July 31, 2008

really though?



So I loved loved loved this movie. Saw it twice actually. But lately I think I might go crazy because of it... mike thinks he is the joker. He repeats lines from the movie about 45 times a day. I admit he does a pretty good joker and actually scares me...but tonight I was on the phone with my sister and I heard him practicing lines in the bathroom with grapes in his cheeks. really though? never a dull moment being married to mike. I love it

14 comments:

sarah marie. said...

funniest thing i've ever heard.

nicole said...

I am cracking up right now. That is exactly why I love Mike. He is hilarious.

I think I might be the only one that has not seen that movie. I have to wait for it to come out on video. But Presley couldn't be more worth it.

Can we ichat yet?? Pres misses her aunti! And is ready for those lullabies to be sung to her.

PJ and Julie said...

oh goodness, our husbands are so alike that it's scary...and often times annoying! I need you out here so we can send them off together once a week to get it all out. it can be entertaining though, and I don't think PJ has used props yet to help him with his repetition of movies lines. I'll let him in on Mike's new skills

Tanner Family said...

He is hysterical, don't worry we are going tonight for our second time!

Swaner Family said...

This was a great movie! Brandon keeps telling me it was the best movie ever...It cracks me up that Mike was practicing in the mirror! That's some funny stuff.

Smith, Here! said...

well helllloooooooooooooooo there beautiful...

Cason and Marie said...

I haven't even seen that movie yet! That's all everyone talks about. Guess we need to get out more. By the way, beautiful wedding pictures below!

Ash and Christian said...

I'm not even sure how to respond to that except for that Mike cracks me up. That is some serious method acting.

Haven't seen it yet... maybe it'll scare me into LABOR! I'll try anything at this point.

Lisa said...

This is kind of like when we caught mike dancing in the mirror in our UAC apartment. He is perfect. I am coming up there this week. Slig time? Yes please.

scott and linds said...

haha- Scott likes to repeat things from movies he likes too- drives me crazy. I hope he keeps the fruit out of his mouth though. Thats pretty funny!

naomi megan. said...

oh this kills me. josh actually practices the jokers lines from the movie as well as the faces... although not to this extent. wasn't that movie ridiculous? i am obsessed.

Erin said...

hahaha. dying. such a freak. you guys are PERFECT for eachother!!

Rae said...

That's great. I love it. Curtis has been doing the "Why so serious?" line ever since the first time we saw a preview, and it scares the crap out of me every time.

Moranda said...

Wow. my eternal roomy does exactly the same thing. We saw it twice in two days. The next stop is IMAX. His favorite is "and- here- we- go." or "why so serious!". We should go see it on IMAX together!