Thursday, July 24, 2008

I gave myself a year


So I told myself I had to pick out pictures from my wedding before my 1 year. It has been 11 months and finally I did it. My wedding day seemed to go by so fast. I have been looking at these pics all day and realizing that my 200 pound weight gain just snuck up on me in the past 11 months. so thats always nice.



my bridesmaids were stunning



who would have thought PJ would be a father to twin boys a year later.... and that sarah would meet and marry within that time



none of the guys could concentrate apparently. I think my brother is sleeping or dead in the back. awesome.


we are so funny. I am so funny.



I miss these little people

14 comments:

sarah marie. said...

you looked incredible then and you look incredible now. can you believe how short my hair was?! nast.

Tanner Family said...

Oh I love your pictures! Oh and by the way we aren't laughing at you we are laughing at your retarded photographer. Do you miss me yet? I have decided that NY is a no go, I can't have you that far away.

Jenny Fuller said...

i love the one of you and mike walking down the path.well actually i love all of the other ones too. Britt is right, NY is really far away... how about Provo for the next three years with me?

PJ and Julie said...

so fun to see some pictures from that beautiful day. You and Mike look amazing. I am still confused why my husband felt like he needed to grease his hair so much though and look like he was catching footballs when apparently the action was taking place to the side of him! NY? excuse me?

Lisa said...

Sliggy, you were such a beautiful bride, and you are still so beautiful. I can't believe it has been almost a year... PJ and Julie are having the twins, Sar is married, and I am.... well we'll just leave it at that. :) Love you and miss you desperately.

Christina Olson said...

Hey Shannon! I love looking at your family blog. We have a website with a blog which is www.theolsonfam.net. I hope life is treating you good. You look so beautiful by the way!!

~Christina (Brooks) Olson
(your old friend from Mission Viejo)

Brooke Fuller said...

It's about time you picked them! They look good and you and mike look great! You really cannot leave to go the east coast...

nicole said...

I was hoping that this post title 'I gave myself a year' was going to finish out as 'to get pregnant' !! But I will be patient.

Really though, these photos are beautiful! You and Mike look like you were made for each other.

I can't believe all that can happen in a year. Crazy.

You are a beauty Shann, I miss you.

Swaner Family said...

Love the pictures...although it makes me want to cry when I think about not being at your wedding. I feel like a horrible friend. But I will say that you are gorgeous! And that you need to "shut your face" about about the whole weight thing b/c it's not even there! Anyway, I need to know about your life. Talk sometime soon?

scott and linds said...

wow- beautiful pictures! You are gorgeous! What a fun day and what an adorable couple you guys are. We miss you here, but so glad you are happy and having so much fun.. xx

Allison said...

Hey Shannon! I can't find your email address to send you an invite to my blog. Will you email it to me?
allison@roundpegdzn.com

BTW you look stunning in these pics. And you are just as beautiful now!

The Larsons said...

Your pictures are amazing! No I was trying to adjust the baby ticker, and I erased it. I am in fact going in to be induced tomorrow, so pray hard for me! Thank you again for those onsies! I will post a picture of her in them soon so keep a watch out.

Leslie Girl said...

could you be more beautiful?

Erin said...

wow. you are soooo freakishly good lookin. a hot couple. wow. i am in love.